In Clark County, over 70,000 kids attend schools where only 2 in ten students are on grade level in reading and math (Nevada Report Card data, 2018-19).
We are champions for quality education.
No matter how complex a school system is, ensuring every kid can access a great school does not have to be difficult. Results from successful models across the country consistently reveal Five Simple Truths for a system of great schools, regardless of changing political conditions:
What We Do
- Work with the community to ensure more kids can access a great school in their neighborhood that puts them on track to be college and career ready.
- Invest in great schools, organizations, and educator leaders that will provide more kids a high-quality education.
- Provide resources and data to community stakeholders and decision makers.
Click here to see our impact to-date (2019).
- Our vision is at the core of our work each day.
- We are committed to the growth of our team to deliver on our mission.
- We persist through challenges by thinking critically and working together.
- Our individual contributions drive our collective success.
- We hold ourselves accountable to our progress and outcomes.
- We respect each other’s whole selves.