Great schools are filled with great educators.
Great teachers and leaders are an essential ingredient to student and school success. Opportunity 180 invests in education leaders with visions to respond to the needs of the community and improve student achievement.
Pathways to Increase Your Impact:
Essentials and Tiny Fellowships
4.0 Schools connects, coaches and invests in people to test new learning spaces and tools with students and families in their local communities. Whether you’re curious about education entrepreneurship or have been working on solving a specific problem in education for a while, one of 4.0 Schools’ 2 Fellowship opportunities (Essentials Fellowship and Tiny Fellowship) will help you launch your bold ideas to improve education.Learn More Meet the Fellows
Building Excellent Schools Fellowship
Building Excellent Schools (BES) is committed to improving academic achievement of underserved students in our nation’s urban centers. BES trains leaders to take on the demanding and urgent work of leading high-achieving, college-preparatory urban charter schools.Learn More Meet the Fellows
Teach Plus Nevada Policy Fellowship
The Teach Plus Policy Fellowship is for educators who want to increase their impact while also deepening knowledge and increasing influence in education policy. During the program, Fellows receive extensive training on topics like policy, advocacy, storytelling, and op-ed writing. The Fellows engage directly with key education stakeholders and policy makers– shaping and advocating for policies that meet the needs of their students.Learn More Meet the Fellows
Other Teacher Leader Development Opportunities
- The Bridge Fellowship (TNTP) prepares educators to develop new approaches to help more students of color thrive.
- The New Schools Venture Fund Diverse Leaders Program is diversifying the education leadership workforce to better reflect and serve students.
- Building Excellent Schools Weekend Warriors equips ambitious educators to improve student outcomes through study of high-achieving urban charter schools and role-specific trainings on school leadership, elementary instruction, middle school instruction, and operational systems.
- The School Design Fellowship supports innovative and entrepreneurial educators to design, launch, and lead new EL Education schools– which join character and quality work with mastery of knowledge and skills.
- The Freedom Fellows Institute prepares the next generation of justice-minded leaders of color to found innovative and high impact schools.